WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Boo sickness!

Some of you may know...I have flat out AWFUL allergies, especially when the seasons/temperature changes. It's been pretty bad lately, I've been having a constant allergy attack for about 3 weeks now and it's starting to look like a cold or the flu. I'm going to the doc's in about a half hour..I'm considering telling them to just chop my nose off, I'm so sick of being stuffy!

Anyways. I also got a webcam! It's a lot easier to tape rather than doing my normal camera set up. The quality isn't as awesome as my camera, but it'll do. Hopefully I should get around to do the GHD review that I've been meaning to do forever!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall transition...the leaves are starting to change already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)