WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Swatches



Hello lovies! Here are some random swatches I have of the current MAC lip stuffs I own..



Brave Red is Cremesheen, Hot Tahiti is Glaze, and Angel is Frost.


Have a good week :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the tread gently one.. so prettY! and yay i finally remembered my password haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good job! When you look at it in person it's like yellow and sparkly...but it's gorgeous and smells sooo awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! thanks for the swatches..sometimes i never know what kind of lipstick would look good and need to do research on other ppl's swatches just so i can see for myself. hehe..

    btw, I am holding a giveaway on my page and would love it if you entered yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)