WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blahh bored @ work!!

Oh heyyy. I just got into work and I'm SO SO tired. I need a day off from life just so I can sleep and bum around!! I still have to do a review on the GHD, and I'm also doing a red lip tutorial.
Apparently all the rage in blog world is posting vids lately! (cough cough Holly/Steph cough cough) it makes me want to jump on the bandwagon but I don't have a webcam and I don't know how long my camera will record for so...meh. We'll seeeee.
Biiiig big shout outs to my girls Jenn B. and Gianna!!! Lol I talked to both of them yesterday and they mentioned creeping on my blog...ahh I love it! And hello to my few new followers! Thanks soo much for looking everyoneee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)