WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



Hey all!!

Tuesdays are always super busy for me, but I woke up a few minutes early (Actually I woke up before my alarm went off, weirdd!) to do a green eye look.

I didn't do any practice beforehand to see how this green would show up, and it was super bright green at first, but then I put some of MAC's Brightside/Gallery Gal over it to soften it up. The picture looks really harsh as far as colors go, it really isn't THAT bright. In my opinion this picture does no justice at all lol, just came out crappy.



The green is from the 120 palette, I also used a really light sparkly yellow as a highlight. Hope everyone has a great day, be safe tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)