WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Friday, March 6, 2009

MAC Zoomlash Mascara Review

"This instant volume mascara power-lifts the lashes into length, curls them up...builds them faster than you can wink! Precision control wand glides smoothly down lashes to provide a gorgeously silky upward “sweep”. Smudgeproof and long-wearing!"

So pretty much, I seriously am in love with this mascara. I've never tried a mascara for the first time and been like "Wow, I love this more than anything I've ever tried before" until I used Zoomlash by MAC.



The color I got was Zoomblack, which doesn't seem to be on MAC's website, but it's a very rich and intense black, which I love.



I would describe the wand as thick bristles coming out of the wand. They grab each lash pretty well though, and it's thinner at the top to get to those hard to reach lashes in the corners. I had no issues with getting little dots of mascara anywhere on my face due to the brush size.



I hate this picture lol. I would describe my naked lashes as long but very thin. So whenever I get a lengthening mascara, it pretty much looks like I have bangs coming out of my eyes, so I definitely need a volumizing mascara, and this does the trick SO perfectly.



This isn't the best picture, I couldn't get any real good ones after I put on the mascara, but you can especially see with my bottom lashes how thick it made them. But I swear on my life this mascara is PERFECT if you need volume but not alot of length. I literally would not shut up to Eric (the BF) about how amazing this stuff was, and I'm pretty sure this is my new drug!

The only cons I can think of is that it takes a bit to dry. I couldn't get that good of a picture after I put it on because I put some eyeliner on my top waterline, and it kindof clumped my lashes together a little because the mascara was still wet. I also had no patience to let it dry lol.

Another con is that it comes off REALLY easily with water. So I would definitely not recommend this on a rainy day. I forgot my eye makeup remover last night when I slept at Eric's and it literally all came off when I washed my face with a wet facecloth. All of it. It was pretty cool considering the cirumstances that I forgot my stuff, but don't wear this to a waterpark or else you'll get it running ALL down your face. Other than that, I absolutley love it. Love love love it.
Did I mention I love it? 4.5 out of 5 stars.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)