WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

MAC Brunette Minearlize Skin Finish Review


"Limited-edition Mineralize Skinfinish specially created for the Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection. Each offers a colourwave of four shimmering shades in a range of light to dark. Use all over the face to create a low/sheer luminous finish or apply in tones of light and/or dark to highlight, contour or add dimension to eyes, cheeks or brows."


So, this was my first MSF (Mineralize SkinFinish) ever, and I definitely think I made the right choice. I'm kindof a paler brunette, so I was torn between getting this or the blonde for kindof a softer look, but I'm happy with getting Brunette. 


MAC describes the 4 colors as "Soft coral to copper bronze degrad," and for once I actually agree, lol. Usually I always add something more to their descriptions but that is pretty right on. Each shade is a nice brown tone, you could even use them as eyeshadows. I put this all over my face today for a soft glow and you could definitely see the difference, in a good way. I used the 2 lighter colors closer to my hairline and above my eyebrows, then the darker colors I swept over my T zone and cheeks, and it just looked very healthy. I put some Fix+ spray (ooh, I should review that too!) over it and I looked like a beached babe! (Sorta. teehee)


The right finger is more the lighter shades, and the left is concentrated on the darker. I really like this stuff because it has both cool and warm shades, and they work great together. The BBR MSF (Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Mineralize SkinFinishes...phew!!) are being discontinued, so if you were torn on getting any, I would. It'll last you a long time and has many many uses.
4.5 out of 5 stars.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I got my blonde MSF - I use it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoO i wanted to get this its in my shopping cart on macpro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Steph. I just found your blog through Holly's. You do such great reviews and your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steph!! I've definitely seen you around on Holly's FB and your jewelry is so amazing!! Thanks so much for the kind words, it means alot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)