WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

MAC Peachykeen Blush Review


"Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks."



I'm kindof on a blush/face powder kick lately, so last time I was at the MAC counter I picked this blush up. Normally I'm really cautious as far as blushes go, but this color looked SO fresh and pretty. 
The forumla of Peachykeen is called Sheertone Shimmer, which is described as "Jet-milled and micro-fine, just like Sheertone, but tickled with just-enough shimmer to make light dance on the cheeks." It mentions Sheertone in that description, so because I love you all SO much, here's the description of Sheertone: "Shy-on tints in a sheer-on micro-refined powder. Not transparent. Goes on faint. Looks real."


I really like this blush. A great amount of color gets picked up on your brush, and it's pretty blendable. I wouldn't say it's as blendable as the Minearlize Blush MAC offers...I would say this stuff is a bit thicker if that makes sense. As far as this specific color, Peachykeen, goes, it's described by MAC as "very baby peach." For me personally and on my computer, the website swatch looks WAY washed out and dull. In real life, I would say it's peach with a dab of pink and gold shimmer. For my skin, it gives me a great start of spring look, I even got complemented on my complexion by my roommates BF today!! Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...but regardless, it happened, lol.



The left finger has color payout after I gently swiped over the blush, and the right is me rubbing it in the blush pretty good, just to show the intensities. This blush will definitely be in my normal rotation. It makes my skin very fresh looking.
4 out of 5 stars.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)