WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lancome High Definition Mascara



Mk. So. I got this mascara from a beauty exchange from the lovely Denise aka Lambie. I really like it.



The wand is very little and easy to manuever. It's super easy to get those little baby lashes close to the tear duct compared to all these new super size brushes.


What I really really like about this mascara is that it's soo so dark. It makes your lashes look extra black which I love. It makes your lashes wicked dark and pretty good as far as thickening goes. It doesn't do a super lot for length, but I don't usually go for lengthening mascaras since my lashes are already decently long.


All in all, I wouldn't go out and buy this mascara (on Sephora it's $24.50) but I do really like it. For someone with lashes of average length and thickness, this could be the one for you.


I'm still getting used to the new camera Shane got me for my birthday, especially as far as close ups go, but here are my lashes with Lancome High Definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)