WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC MSF: Triple Fusion



I sure do love me some MSF's. They're so versatile. Triple Fusion is my 2nd MSF.



There's a pink, bronze, and goldish color included in this MSF. Whenever I use it, I usually just do an all around swirl with my brush. But you could easily make it into a single blush, or bronzer, or highlighter. The colors are SUPER shimmery and if you're going for a matte look, look elsewhere.


These colors are all good for a sun-kissed look due to the intense shimmer. All 3 in the Triple Fusion MSF are fun and flirty, and I think it's a decently good investment. This MSF is limited edition according to MAC's website, it came out with the Colour Craft collection. If you want any of the other MSF's that came with the collection (there are tons! And they're all very gorgeous) I would grab them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)