WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mac Scene Eyeshadow

For some reason, I always confuse Scene and Print eyeshadows. I think the colors looked really similar online the first time I saw them and from then it's history. But this color is a really nice muted purple that's good for either everyday or a night out.
I've used this shadow a few times and it's definitely blendable and easy to work with. It also goes really well with other colors so it's super versatile.


Wow, that picture is pretty damn awful! But this shadow really is just awesome. I would consider it a staple in a night-out palette. If you aren't sure, I would just get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)