WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC In The Gallery Quad



Right when the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection launched, I KNEW I had to grab a few of those gorgeous quads!! This is one of the quads I ended up getting. The colors are, I believe top left to bottom right: Lightfall, Look At The Eyes, In The Gallery, and Private Viewing.


Being a brown-eyed girl, I looove purples. They always make my eyes look super rich and deep. I haven't tried out this quad on my actual face yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a hit. The colors IRL are a bit deeper than the picture above.



The lightest color is a mauvey pink with little shimmer, it almost looks champagne in the pictures, but IRL it's much pinkey-er. The top purple looks to be a lighter version of Nocturnelle by MAC. The bottom left (3rd finger) purple is just flat out violet, and the darkest color is a very deep plumb. I'm very excited to play with this quad and you all can expect some FOTD's in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)