WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC Photo Realism Quad


Lovee this quad already. I haven't used this one on my actual eyelid, but these colors are really gorgeous. Expect an FOTD soon soon soon!

The colors from top left to bottom right are: Photo Realism, Fresh Approach, Image Maker, and Grey Range.



The lightest color is a gold/champagne. The lightest green reminds me of a Granny Smith apple, only sexier. The 3rd finger green is a gorgeous olivey shimmery color, and that deep color is a green/blue that is truly gorgeous. I really can't wait to use these shadows and I shall give you all updates when I use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)