WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog! You really do not understand how much I appreciate it. If you have any questions/suggestions/or if you just want to say hi, PLEASE send me an email!! My email address is tmc089@hotmail.com and I LOVE getting emails, especially bloggy-related ones :D!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC Nocturnelle Eyeshadow



I got this shadow a few weeks ago and I really like it. It's an intense violet with a decent amount of shimmer and it makes for some really fun looks. This first picture doesn't really do justice, it's much more vibrant purple IRL.

The swatch came out a bit better, the shadow actually looks a bit muddy in this next picture, but it's really workable on the eyelid.


But that above picture definitely shows the true color of the shadow. Nocturnelle is perfect for a purple based smokey eye. Here's an FOTD I did a few weeks ago from a wedding I went to with Shane..



We're precious, I know. But you can juuust see that hint of purple. I got many compliments on the shadow that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!! I really appreciate it :)